• $385/person (double occupancy)
• Two nights at Cliff Dwellers Lodge
• One full day guided boat trip-two women per boat plus guide
• Friday evening meet up dinner at the restaurant
• Saturday 8:00 AM boat launch, lunch included
• Saturday evening meet up for dinner and fish stories
• Sunday check out by 11:00 AM
• Meals, tips and transportation to Lees Ferry is not included
• Reserve your spot by contacting: Susan@Spiral-Creative.com
Our mission is to remove trash, graffiti, & anything foreign to the environment from outdoor recreation & wilderness areas across Arizona while enriching the lives of Military Veterans & other community members. We accomplish our mission by hosting volunteer cleanup events throughout the year for community members, including youth volunteers, and we manage & support a Dedicated Restoration Team with contracted Military Veterans who conduct restorations beyond the reach of most volunteers.
We have removed more than half a million pounds (over 314 tons) of trash from outdoor recreation and wilderness areas across Arizona & over 7,720 square feet of graffiti removed from rocks and boulders.
OUR VISION IS TO KEEP NATURAL AREAS CLEAN AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY. WE HAVE REMOVED MORE THAN HALF A MILLION POUNDS OF TRASH FROM NATURAL AREAS!
Everyone is invited to attend our board meetings. They are held the first Thursday of each month at the Bass Pro Shop in Mesa:
First Thursday of the Month
7:00 PM – 8:45 PM
Bass Pro Shop
1133 North Dobson Road
Mesa, AZ 85201
If you would like to attend via teleconference, please contact President@ZaneGreyTU.org for call-in information.